Thursday, December 23, 2010

Look what Santa brought the animals????

Hello my blogging friends, Hi BFF Carey)  I hope this post finds you all well and happy! Santa's Elves stopped by and dropped off the animals gifts (Sush don't tell them )  But he told me I had to go to the grocery store and get 3 cans of tuna for the cats hahah or Ho Ho Ho as they said it :) I got out my crafts real quick and made the Christmas bags for the animals. Each one is specially made for each animal - 2 black cats Tataniquia in pink, Mama in red & 1 for Bob in rust. Now for the dogs- My Moms dog Casey is a Miniature Pincer she has a red collar , Princess my Sisters Chauauwa is tan  with a pink collar, My boys rust for Marley and Mustard for Bear. Santa even signed each one isn't that so cute!!!!! Take a look for your self.
PS The Road Crew was out today and fixed the road so we can drive safely on it. I told my Daughter Jeanne' to stay at my Moms house last night I did not want her to drive on that road. 2 cars got stuck yesterday , it had gotten really bad can we say  ALIGNMENT!!! for New Years :( Thats just part of living in the country I guess.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Oh they are so very cute. Roscoe says hi to the kids and wish they could be here for our white Christmas. He thought they would love it. But being from CA I think they would be too cold. It is beautiful but I don't want to go out in it tonight and tomorrow. Talk with you later my BFF. Give everyone a big hug and smooch from auntie Carey.

Carey and Roscoe