Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter All

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I had just a few minutes to make an Easter card for my friend who's house we are going over to this evening to have dinner and a movie.

Hope you like it! The hardest part of this whole card was the grass! I cut through it 2 times, lost it once and remade it a total of 4 times!!!! Then I noticed in the photo, I covered it up with my watermark?  I guess it was just not meant to be noticed lolol hehe.
I especially hope everyone is having or had a great day!
 

Now it is your turn to go and create something fun!

3 comments:

craftystamper said...

Darn that water mark after all that effort you put into making that grass! wonderful card by the way

Carey said...

I love the card. Is it just me but the angle and color of the bunny (in Perryville anyway) looks like he has privates? Either way it is a fantastic card. Thanks for sharing this with us (privates or not) and I hope you had a blessed Easter.

Hugs, Carey and Roscoe

Carla said...

What a beautiful card. I love the chocolate bunny with the stamp! Beautiful coloring!!! Hugs,