Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter All

Hello to all my blogging friends. I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I had just a few minutes to make an Easter card for my friend who's house we are going over to this evening to have dinner and a movie.

Hope you like it! The hardest part of this whole card was the grass! I cut through it 2 times, lost it once and remade it a total of 4 times!!!! Then I noticed in the photo, I covered it up with my watermark?  I guess it was just not meant to be noticed lolol hehe.
I especially hope everyone is having or had a great day!

Now it is your turn to go and create something fun!


Crafty Maria said...

Darn that water mark after all that effort you put into making that grass! wonderful card by the way

Carey said...

I love the card. Is it just me but the angle and color of the bunny (in Perryville anyway) looks like he has privates? Either way it is a fantastic card. Thanks for sharing this with us (privates or not) and I hope you had a blessed Easter.

Hugs, Carey and Roscoe

Carla Bazhenow said...

What a beautiful card. I love the chocolate bunny with the stamp! Beautiful coloring!!! Hugs,