Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Grateful

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

This is going to be a quick post tonight because we finally got a new bed and I'm going to go and enjoy it! I just had to try it out this morning though, so I took a quick time out  and read a couple chapters of the last book in the series of Game of Thrones. Boy was I comfortable it was hard to get up and get moving lol. This bed is a very firm bed but oh so comfy! So here's my card and I hope you re inspired and ready for Fall.

This will be our third Fall here in WV. We still can't believe that next month we will have been here two full years and one full year in our home! We are truely blessed and so very Grateful it has all worked out.
 The leaves are starting to change and the weather has cooled off to a nice 75 degrees with minimal humidity. The nights have cooled off also and it is almost time to get the sweaters out again. I am Grateful it's not so hot out any more and we have less humidity. Summers and humidity make things really hot over here.
This card is getting me into the Fall mood and I want to go out and get my front and back yards decorated. I'll show you what they look like in a few days.

Now for a quick peek at the inside


Thanks for stopping by.

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: