Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fall Fest- Ghosts in love

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I am so behind on things??? I guess my head cold really did have me in a fog!

I found yet another sketch challenge and I was too late for submission. Oh Well!

But, I did create a cute card from it. I thought so at 3:00 am one morning when I couldn't sleep. These two lovers are so darn cute. I thought that sentiment was perfect for them. This card has a lot of shimmer and sparkle to it. I spritzed Shimmer Spray first, then I used my white gel pen to make all the little stars and a few of the larger stars too. I punched out four stars using the new star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack in Silver Glimmer Paper. The Ghosts were die cut using the Fun Fall Framelits and Silver Glimmer Paper as well. The sentiment is from the Yippee-Skippee! stamp set.



 I'll try to give you a close up to see if you can get a feel for all the shimmer.

That's it. Shinny!


The next photo is a look at the inside.



I am starting to feel a bit better today but I still have to take it easy.
HaHaHa, My easy day will be much of the same as if I weren't sick. Those darn house faeries still haven't shown up?????

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is too cute! I love it!