Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall Fun

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Sorry, I didn't have enough time to create a post for you sooner. This weekend went by really fast. I worked a booth at the Mountain State Apple Harvest Festival here in town for the Master Gardner's class I am in. I got to help all the children that came by with "Apple Stamping" lol it was a lot of fun.

I finished my last Card Club Card last weekend. Novembers theme is Fall or Thanksgiving those 10 cards were done in a snap as DSP is easy to work with and really does make an interesting card!

This card is a very easy 10 minuet card, it is very easy to duplicate if you are looking for a generic "Hey, How ya doing? " type Fall card.

No stamping! I let the Designer Series Paper and the Die Cut elements do all the talking for me!

Here is a look at the inside.

Hot tip!!!!!

Our Big Shot will cut 4-5 pieces of card stock per run through. You might think it would take forever to cut out all of the acorns (30), bit it was a snap with the Big Shot! I just alternated the card stock colors to soot my needs. I left the sentiment blank so I could write a quick little something on the inside when I was ready.

Supplies used to create this card;

Card Stock (cs)- Tangelo Twist, Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso, Pistachio Pudding and Crumb Cake.
Designer Series Paper (DSP)-Color Me Autumn.
Misc- 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Big Shot, Woodgrain Impression Folder and Autumn Accents Bigz Die.

That's it for me today. I hope you too find some time to create something fun also.

Stamping is really good for the soul!

Chat soon,
Patrice


No comments: