Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FMS156 Fall Wreath

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I came across this cute sketch from the crew over at Freshly Made Sketches. The time for the challenge has expired but I still used it for inspiration. I have been wanting to make a Fall Wreath card and this sketch had all the elements needed to do it.


This is a photo of what I came up with;


I just love it when a sketch gives you all the elements that you needed.

Now for a look at the inside.



I'm still not feeling really good so I'm going down stairs and get some tea and it's back to bed for me.

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

This is adorable, Patrice! I love the blend of colors, and the use of the border. I hope you are feeling better soon :)