Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge 369

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I just had to take a breather!!! I have been studying since yesterday afternoon and I am wiped out. I really am getting a lot done and that makes me feel much better.  I don't like deadlines especially where tests and finals are concerned. I still have four short papers to write before next Monday and a 15 minute presentation to write.  I will get it all done in time I am sure!

I found a great Tall and Skinny sketch over at Mojo Monday http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

Here is their Tall and Skinny sketch;


This is what I came up with.


This was a very quick and easy sketch for me to work with. I saw the three squares and said HO, HO, HO! It just seemed a great fit for this space. Maybe because I was so pressed for time also (smile).


There is a little dangling snowflake hanging under the bow.  Bob Cat found it and took off with my card. What a crazy cat he is.

Sorry, I don't have too much time to fill you in on all the details today.

Here is a look at the inside.


Just a little strip of matching DSP and some black ink on the sentiment will tie it all together nicely. (I left out a sentiment for now but, will add one later).

It is back to studying for me!


Chat soon,

 Patrice

No comments: