Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wonderous Wreath in Pink!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I am sure I have told you all about a swapping card club I am in. We are called the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Card Club or STCC for short. My Sisters are very fun and very talented too. It appears I am a bit behind in my swaps so I jumped on it and made two of the three that are due. I'll show you the second one tomorrow. I'll be way ahead of the game once I finish the third card and get it in the mail!

I had made this card in different colors from a sketch a week or two ago and liked it so much I thought I would try it again. I started out with a red wreath but that just didn't do it for me. I really went way out of my comfort zone on this one and made it in Pink. Now, if you know my style at all " Pink" is usually not in my color line up. But, today it was! I really hope you enjoy this card. It made me feel really girlie. I think it is my new haircut that did it lolo.


 I used Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette and Strawberry Slush on this wreath.
I used Rose Red  card stock and Quarter Fancy DSP. The Bow was made from Silver Glitter Paper.

Here is a look at the inside.

I left the sentiment blank so that my "Sister" could stamp what ever she wanted .

Hope ypu have a great day and find some time to create something fun too!

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: