Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Honey Jeff!

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

It's my Honeys Birthday today! I just love this man xoxoxox!

My friend Ria Blackwell made a fancy fold card for a swap I hosted this summer! I made one for Jeff's B-Day card from her example. Thanks Ria for the cool CASE! I did re-purpose her some of her card piece.  He loves fancy folds and interesting looking cards. He is always saying "that card has too many straight lines... "So when I saw this card I knew I had to make a card for him and I know he will love it!

Here is Jeff's card;


He loves all the extra do dads and hardware on cards so I gussied it up and here you have it.

Thank goodness for the Grunge stamp set and Washi Tape. I still had some Paper Pumpkin hardware left over so I added a bit of that and some Large Bakers Twine a few stars and extra Rhinestones for glam.

Here is a look at the inside;



I just love fancy fold cards, don't you? I felt the polka dots added a festive look and another star because it is his special day!

Have a great day and I hope you find time to create something fun too!

Chat soon,
Patrice

No comments: