Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sketch Fremzy Friday 11/21/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

I tell you I have not been this busy in a long time. We are finally meeting new friends and getting settled into our little community. With that come extra events and lots of fun things to do. It is a joyous thing, trust me!  We have a lot to be grateful for this year that's for sure.

This weeks sketch was designed by Stacy T.  It sure is pretty and offers quite a bit of freedom to create with! Great job. Here is Stacy's sketch;



This is what I came up with;


I like how the the little Linen Thread loops and the row of Basic Pearls on the side of the focal piece turned out. The DSP is from the Trim the Tree Paper stack. I LOVE the En Frances stamp set,  by the time I finally bought it last year, it went on the retired list So every once in a while I pull it out and use it.  I think the fancy scrip is perfect for Christmas cards. I used Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip Card Stock and Chocolate Chip and So Saffron Inks.

Here is a look at the inside;


The Wondrous Wreath stamp set has two very nice sentiments in it one of which I used here.

Well, that looks like that's all there is for me today. I hope you enjoy this sketch and give it a try, we would love to see what you come up with. Download it onto our blog here http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Terri said...

I like your card,especially the way you used the thread!