Friday, November 28, 2014

Sketch Frenzy Friday 11/28/14

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!
So Sorry I am late! We got in late last night and went straight to bed when we got home oops!

Hey did you have a good Thanksgiving? We sure did!  I'm stuffed like a turkey!!! Thank goodness for leftovers. I love a juicy Turkey sandwich with cranberry jelly on them. So Good!

This weeks sketch was designed by my friend Carol Reed. I think she did one heck of a job on this sketch! Good going Carol! Look at all the interesting shapes and images on in this sketch.


This is what I came up with.



I love the little hint of yellow on this card it make me so happy! Maybe I will go back and put a brown mat on the two green banners now that I see it in print? I am always thinking of different things to do after the card has been submitted lol lol. I love all the colors really, They make ite feel like it is Christmas.

Here is a look at the inside;

Well that's all there is for me today, we have been invited to yet another friends home for lunch so I have to get ready to go!

Please play along with us this week we would love to see what you come up with. Here is our blog address so you can upload your card to our blog.
http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving weekend and have lot's of left overs to munch on.

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment: