Friday, February 20, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 2/20/15

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

Wow!  I fell asleep at 8:30 pm last night! I totally forgot to put my post up???
I even woke up a few times but must have been totally out of it I guess? So sorry my friends here our sketch.

This sketch is even mine (silly smile) How could I forget to post that?


This is what I cane up with.
I like that it feels so much like Spring! It is so cheery and fun.
Each butterfly has a different body and matching antlers. I cut a Calypso Coral Pom Pom in half on the first butterfly and then lined up four Bermuda Bay Sequins on the second. The last butterfly had to have a row of elegant pearls on her. Pink and pearls are a go to match up don't you think that it adds a little touch of elegance?
I chose a couple strips of DSP instead of ribbon that element of the sketch. The DSP strips are from the Painted Blooms paper pack that is found in the Occasions Mini. There is also a small flower in the lower right of the card in Blackberry Bliss that I punched from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack it has a cute little round clear Epoxy Sticker on it for some extra interest and texture. those stickers really do come in handy for a little extra interest on a card or any other project.
The sentiment and butterflies are from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set.

This is a look at the inside.



I kept the two same strips of DSP for consistency on the front and back of the card. Then, just added three matching Bitty Butterflies instead of the larger butterflies that are found on the front so there would be room to write a little note. The card stock and ink colors are Tangerine Tango, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo.

I think that about does it for this card. Please give our sketch a try we would love to see what you come up with. Here is our link http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Have a great week everyone I hope you all get a chance to create something fun!

Chat soon,
Patrice

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a fun card, Patrice! I love that each butterfly sports a different type of bling. How clever!

Terri said...

Very pretty card & I just got this set!