Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday 3/20/15

Hello to all my blogging friends, I hope this post finds you all well and happy!

      CONGRATULATIONS JEANNE'


Today is my Daughters last day of Cosmetology School. One year of really hard work, sincere dedication and a lot of sacrifices and now this part of your journey is completed! We are so very proud of you! You did it! Relax take it easy and enjoy your weekend! I will see you soon my cleaver and uber talented baby  girl! I knew you could, I knew you would! We love you very much!

We have another great sketch for you this week. Our very own Terri Tank designed this sketch and it was certainly a challenge for me to come up with a card from it. Great job Terri! How about you all give it a try???? Let's see where your imagination takes you!



This is what I came up with. The only thing different is that I turned it on its side.


Here is a look at the inside,


I love all the colors used in this card! I pulled them all from the DSP called Sweet Taffy. It is vibrant and very colorful. The sentiments are from the Bravo stamp set. It has lots of large, fun and bold sentiments in this set.


I hope you will join us this week and create a card from this sketch. Please show us what you made and add it to our blog here http://www.sketchfrenzyfriday.blogspot.com/

Have a great week and I hope you get a chance to create something fun!

Chat soon,
Patrice

1 comment:

Carey said...

WTG proud of daughter. She's great like her mom.

Carey and Roscoe